Monday, July 6, 2009

011.) круглый идиот язычники

I should take the advice of Camper Van Beethoven and take the Skinheads bowling. There's an alley not two minutes from the house and the smell of stale cigarette smoke and used shoes might do the heathens some good. Certainly they would acquire the sense to not donate a few dozen boxes of vile propaganda.



UPDATE TO ENTRY 07.06.09 "круглый идиот язычники":

Kallao commented on my blog entry? Kallao our Milwaukee radio god? Or perhaps this is simply a huge coincidence or an evidence of Hugh Everett's parallel worlds (though, no, the latter does not make sense in this situation - but I do love me the MWI).

Either way, because this comment thing is not working for me this morning of the 9 July: Thank you for the comment. I wrote something witty in reply, but it would be lost if I posted it here (something about sparing you snivelling idiots though they would inspire great photographs, in which case I'll be keeping them to myself).

Try as I might, I can't help feeling my inner fangirl squealing and posturing and it's coming out in this update...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As long as you don't bring them to bay view on my league night. ;)

I'm enjoying your blog. Stumbled onto it today.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin