Thursday, July 30, 2009

026.) Why Is There Not Mandatory Testing Before Parenthood?

I dislike with great intensity little children who run screaming like banshees throughout the building, dumping (and I do mean dumping, you'd think it had been snowing - ) popcorn and Cheetos all over the floor.

I dislike with greater intensity the inattentive mothers who allow their little children to run screaming like banshees throughout the building and dump popcorn and Cheetos all over the floor - or not pay any mind when their idiot boys bounce rubber balls near highly fragile glass objects (and I do mean "idiot boys", for one of them is at least twelve years old and is so repressed by his equally ignorant uber-religious born again mother that while he can blather on about Jesus -

("walkin' on the water. Sweet Jesus walkin' in the sky")

- he doesn't even know that ".25" means twenty-five cents).

These are the kids who will inherit the world.

Of course, I'll be dead by the time that happens. What, me worry?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin